Chas Gerber President and owner of Gerber Acoustic Systems, Inc. from November 1990 till present. Audio engineering, sound system design, and consultant for corporate events.
Chas is Meyer SIM Certified, a Syn-Aud-Con graduate and a member of the Audio Engineering Society.
- Audio Dept. head for Multi Image Group, Boca Raton, FL 3/94-1/95
- Audio Dept. head for Staging Connections, Atlanta, GA 1986-1991
- Audio Engineer for Audio Facilities, NY, NY 1982-1986. AFI was responsible for producing soundtracks, and designing and operating systems on site for most of the premier corporate events of the 1980s.
- Designed, built, managed recording studio, and trained personnel for Phonodisk Studios of Lagos, Nigeria, 1979-1980. Black Africa’s first 24-track studio, with disc mastering suite.
- Employed by the following recording artists as personal concert sound engineer: Rennaissance – 1972-75, Bruce Springsteen – 1975-77, Patti La Belle – 1977-79
- Remote digital recordist for the Concerto Soloists Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia 1981-82
- Chief Engineer, Diskmakers of Philadelphia, responsible for quality control, oversight of all engineering functions at record pressing, tape duplicating facility 1981-82.
The Mission of Gerber Acoustic Systems
Located in Palm Beach County, Florida, Gerber Acoustic Systems provides high-quality live sound engineering along with sound equipment sales and rentals. Providing a phenomenal experience is our priority.
We believe in nothing less than “excellence” in sound engineering, never settling for adequate or just “okay”. We want the audio at your next event, and every event, to be exceptional. That is our goal, and we go the extra mile to help you achieve it.
Your Only Stop for Sound Equipment Sales
We understand not every client we have is going to need the full extent of our audio engineering expertise. Sometimes you just need to be able to buy the high quality sound equipment you can’t find anywhere else. We have all the best brands in audio equipment available for you with our sound equipment sales in West Palm Beach.
This is not amateur hour; this is the equipment the professionals use. This is the same live-sound equipment to use for professional sound quality.
Whether you want to buy or rent professional audio equipment, we can help you to determine what audio equipment you need to make your next event a success.
Our design and consulting services will help ensure you have the audio equipment you need without accidentally falling short on equipment or going overboard and paying more than you have to.